This week at the 2D lecture Scott Rigby, the founder of
Basekamp, came to talk to us. Honestly he sounded really nervous and unprepared. No that he didn't know about the organization well enough just that he seemed to be uncomfortable speaking in front of a ton of freshmen. Even so Basekamp as an organization sounded really cool. I thought it was great that they use skype as a communication tool every Tuesday from 6 to 8 pm. Of course you can go in person as well, although they suggest you bring food or a six pack. Gerard had a good laugh about that seeing as we are mostly all younger than 21. After this lecture I'm interested to see what projects Basekamp has gong on and whether or not I could eventually become a regular at their tuesday gatherings. Who knows.
until next time
~Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment